Dubai Shopping Festival, popularly known as DSF, was started on 16 February 1996 to boost the retail trade and shopping in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. And the Dubai Shopping Festival has grown manifold since then and is now largely regarded as one of the biggest tourist attractions in Dubai. It is a month-long annual shopping extravaganza which attracts millions of people from across the globe.
Celebrating its 22nd anniversary this year, Dubai Shopping Festival 2017 is slated to be the biggest editions to date in terms of amazing offers for shoppers, magnificent entertainment and leisure experiences and above all the chances of winning big prizes.
The Dubai Shopping Festival will kick start on 26 December 2016 and ends on 28 January 2017. Whether it’s about having fun with your loved ones or filling your wardrobe with the latest fashion trends, DSF is the place you’ll want to be.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2017 is being organized on the theme of SHOP WIN & CELEBRATE
DSF 2017 events will be run under 3 themed retail segments – Apparel & Fashion, Beauty & Perfume and Gold & Jewellery – that reflects the varied shopping experiences in store for residents and visitors.
Shopping takes on a whole new meaning during DSF 2017. DSF 2017 not only presents you big discounts and mega sales but also the unique opportunity to witness pop-up fashion shows right inside your favourite stores. See the latest trends and shop for remarkable items right on the spot.
Beauty & Perfume
- Galeries Lafayette Beauty Week – 5 Jan – 14 Jan 2017, Galeries Lafayette, The Dubai Mall
- The Beauty District – 6 Jan – 14 Jan 2017, Fashion Catwalk, The Dubai Mall
Gold & Jewellery
- Dhamani : 10 Jan – 16 Jan 2017, The Dubai Mall, Argyle Pink Diamond Launch & Exhibition
- Korloff – Exclusive Diamonds Launch : 11 Jan – 15 Jan 2017, The Dubai Mall
Apparel & Fashion
- 12 Hour Exclusive New Year Shopping: 1 Jan 2017 (12PM – 12AM)
Mall of the Emirates
City Centre Mirdif
City Centre Deira
City Centre Me‘aisem
City Center Al Barsha
City Center Al Shindagha
- Street Runways : 5 Jan 2017, The Beach
21 Jan 2017, Gold Souq
25 Jan 2017, City Walk
- Fashion Express: 12 Jan – 14 Jan 2017, Ibn Battuta Mall
19 Jan – 21 Jan 2017, Dubai Festival City Mall
26 Jan – 28 Jan 2017, City Centre Deira
- Fashiontainment : 19 Jan – 21 Jan 2017, Mall of the Emirates
Market Outside The Box : 19 Jan – 28 Jan 2017, Burj Park
DSF 2017 gives shoppers a hell lot of opportunities to win big prizes. Have you ever thought that your shopping can give you a chance to win a shopping spree worth AED 50,000? Planning to buy a new car? Spend AED 20 at any Enoc/Eppco station to win one of eight Nissan models. Or buy a Infinite Mega Raffle ticket to win an Infiniti car and AED 150,000. This is not all, there’s also a weekly drawing to win AED 50,000 for five lucky winners.
- Infiniti Mega Raffle: 1 Nov – 4 Feb 2017, Raffle booths across Dubai. Tickets Sold City Wide, Daily Prize on Raffle Stage at Global Village
- Nissan Grand Raffle: 1 Dec – 28 Jan 2017, Exclusive at EPPCO/ENOC. Zoom/Autopro, Daily Prize on Raffle Stage at Global Village
- Shop And Win Aed 1 Million: 26 Dec – 28 Jan 2017, All Participating Malls, Weekly Prizes on Raffle Stage at The Global Village
- Shop And Win 34kg Of Gold: 26 Dec – 28 Jan 2017, All Participating Gold & Jewellery Retailers, Daily Prize at Gold Souq
- Visa Impossible Deals: 26 Dec – 28 Jan 2017, Use Your Visa Card at Participating Retailers to Redeem Impossible Deals
New Year is time to celebrate and spend quality time with your loved ones. DSF 2017 promises to offer the grandest line-up of events that will leave you mesmerized and spellbound. Feel the city buzzing with excitement with street runways featuring Dubai’s most iconic backdrops to firework displays every weekend across the city. You will not only take home luxury at a bargain prices but unforgettable memories made during this majestic Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Cats The Musical: 16 Jan – 28 Jan 2017, Dubai Opera
- Bellamy Brothers: 20 Jan 2017, Emirates Golf Course
- Carpet & Arts Oasis: 28 Dec – 15 Jan 2017, Dubai World Trade Centre
- Axwell & Ingrosso: 31 Dec 2016, Meydan Racecourse
- Dubai New Year’s Eve Fireworks: 31 Dec 2016, Across Dubai
- DSF Fireworks: Every weekend, The Beach, 8:00pm
- Designing 007: FIFTY YEARS OF BOND STYLE: Festival period, Burj Khalifa
- Ripe Market: Festival period, Zaabeel Park, Al Barsha Park, Le Meridian Mina Seyahi
- Global Village: Festival period, Global Village